Magnitude Software product suite helps enterprises deliver accurate insight on business performance and processes in a timely fashion, by connecting heterogeneous applications, resolving inconsistency in key data across data sources, and providing visibility across all enterprise applications. The Company’s software and solutions drive real business results for more than 750 active enterprise customers with hundreds of thousands of users in 100 countries.
Magnitude Software’s family of award-winning business intelligence, data warehousing, master data management, reporting, analytics and data-connectivity applications are combined with a passion for customer success to help organizations around the world achieves their vision of effective and efficient corporate performance management. We support critical, day-to- day business decision-making by accelerating and automating the end-to- end process of integrating, managing and analyzing information while reducing operational cost and risk.
The “Data Connectivity” team of Magnitude is responsible for building standards-based data access products for relational and multi-dimensional data-sources. From Cloud to On-Premise, from SQL to NoSQL, we develop high-performing and high-volume data access solutions to make it easy for users to create their dream products. We build Connectors and adapters for Big Data (ODBC, JDBC for Apache Cassandra, Apache Spark, Google BigQuery, Apache HBase, Apache Hive, Impala, MongoDB) and Cloud Application (ODBC, JDBC Drivers for cloud ERPs) and traditional RDBMS. These data-connectivity products are used by many of the world’s leading companies including big-data and business-intelligence vendors. We are rapidly expanding and need aspiring top-tier engineers to join our team.
As a Senior Devops Engineer you will be a senior member of a small team of talented engineers, defining, building and maintaining infrastructure and tools for standardizing our release process across all our drivers. You will be gathering information about current release practices, from the different driver teams, standardizing them and building and frameworks and infrastructure to automate them. You will own the tools and infrastructure framework, which will have direct impact on the efficiency of the engineering teams that deliver the drivers.
· Desire to make a difference
· B.E. / B.Tech or Masters in Computer Science, from a premier institute.
· 5+ years software engineering experience.
· 3+ years of devops experience building automation systems for build, test and deployment
· Strong desire to master additional mainstream programming languages and tools.
· Experience with automating huge process flows with robust error handling in the automation framework.
· Experience mentoring team members / juniors
· Experience with continuous integration systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
· Experience using container / virtualization technologies such as docker , VMWare etc. at API level.
· Experience working in teams with mature release processes.
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, insurance, decent vacation policy. But the real perks are:
World-class team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action